Police play an essential role in protecting our nation and our country, and the social services perform tons of tasks just to keep the population safe from theft elements and many other dangerous aspects. However, the conventional method of filing complaints has slowed down the system of Australian police. That is why Australian federal police have released their official website, with which you are allowed to file the complaint just online.
The advancement of technology and the ease of accessing the internet have made this task possible, yes it is hard to believe, but now you can report a cybercrime or any other crime from just anywhere. Moreover, there are tons of benefits of using the online portal in contrast to the land-based methods. There are some crucial aspects that are related to the online police check.
You just need to fill an application form with some basic information, and you will notice results in no time. You might be aware of the potential of Australian federal police to arrest the criminal in no time, even after the physical process. The process is boosted by the online portal as now you don’t have to visit the land-based complaint window. Below mentioned are some of the crucial aspects that are related to police checks online, so without wasting any dues, let’s get started.
What are the benefits of filing an application form online?
If you confront a crime or any unusual incident in your surrounding, you are allowed to file the complaint the time you notice the crime. You don’t need to visit a land-based complaint window; moreover, the online process is cheaper and convenient as you don’t have to search for a police station in your surroundings.
You might be wondering how much time does the online process take; the online process is quite less time-consuming in contrast to the offline mode. Once you file a complaint, you will be able to see visible results in no time.
What are the basic descriptions of Online Police Checks?
- The concept of filing an online complaint is just similar to the offline mode as you need to fill in two forms. You might be wondering what we need to fill in these forms; you just need to fill in some basic information like your full name, mobile number and other details. The first form is available online, which you can fill online-only, and once you have filled the form, you need to download the physical copy of that form and submit it to a specific location.
- However, the process is not free. You need to pay a specific amount of fees to submit this application. Moreover, the process is done in three steps but bear in mind that you need to fill in the accurate information as if you have submitted the form from any other region, you cannot continue the process in case of wrong basic details. As mentioned earlier, there are also some fees associated, and the fees are accomplished in three processes.
- First, you need to fill the application form and then after you download the physical copy of that application form, you need to attach a set of bio-metrics along with that application form. Accurate bio-metrics and personal details will bring positive outcomes in no time. In a nutshell, you have to pay just 139$ to file a complaint regarding a crime. The process eases the job of the Australian federal police as they don’t have to ask for your personal details and other stuff.
- Moreover, the payment process is quite easy, and there are tons of e-banking methods that are available on these online portals. You are allowed to make a deposit in no time after you submit your application as the page speed of the website is quite considerable. There are tons of banking methods like American express, MasterCard and visa, which you can use in order to make the transactions.
Tips to follow to avoid any mishap during the manual form filling Process
- The manual form filling process is one of the most crucial aspects of police check online, as mentioned ahead; you just need to fill some basic information manually on the application form and then download the offline copy of the application form. Few tips that you can follow are
- There are some time limitations with which you must be familiar before filling the form. You need to deliver the offline copy of the application form in a time span of 3 months. After the time span of 3 months, the physical copy will be of no use.
- Bear in mind that you have to be pretty aware while filling in the information in your application form. You need to be exceedingly accurate while describing your basic details as inaccuracy may postpone the actions.
- Block letters are one of the most underrated aspects of online as you need to fill the entire application form in just block letters. Block letters eradicate the chances of any sort of confusion as block letters are much more clear and more official. Remember, it is quite mandatory that you fill the form in block letters to avail fruitful outcomes.
- You need to fill the checkboxes with a cross, as it is one of the primary factors that you need to keep in your mind. Moreover, out of every aspect, the most crucial aspect is payment. To ensure that your complaint is filed, you need to deposit the exact amount of payment which is 137$, on the official website of the Australian federal police. The paid amount must be in Australian dollars because the website only accepts Australian currency.
After you have completed all these processes, you just need to transfer your application to the given address, and the rest is with the Australian federal police. The above mentioned are some of the crucial aspects that are related to police check online, and the aspects might help you understand the mechanism of the online portal much better.