Protein is an essential nutrient for everyone but it is found that women are seen more in deficiency of it. A woman’s body has to go through various transformations from menstruation, pregnancy, breastfeeding, to menopause. In all these stages, they need different levels of protein. So, protein for women needed special attention. There are various sources of protein like milk, eggs, peas, peanut butter, meat, fish, and many more. But all these foods consist of other nutrients other than protein that your body might not need in larger amounts like carbohydrates. So, protein powder for women came into existence that mainly targets the protein intake in your body. Here you know how protein helps a woman’s body to nourish but before it lets know the required amount of protein to all.
Protein You need:
Your protein intake per day depends on various factors including your growth, physical activity, age, overall energy level, age, gender, and others. Here you will know protein needed as per your age.
- For 1 to 3 years: 13 grams
- 4 to 8 years: 19 grams
- 9 to 13 years: 34 grams
- 14 to 18 years (Girls): 46 grams
- 14 to 18 years ( Boys): 52 grams
- 19 to 70 years and more (Ladies): 46 grams
- 19 to 70 years or more (Men): 56 Grams
Protein As Per Lifestyle:
- Woman with sedentary lifestyle requires 0.8 gram per kg
- Woman partial active lifestyle requires 1 to 1.5 gram per kg
- Women active in sports require 1.5 to 2.2 grams per kg.
Benefits Of Proteins For Women:
Check out these awesome benefits of protein to women that help you to understand how you should start taking protein immediately.
- Weight loss: Obesity is one of the biggest issues all over the world people are struggling with. Losing weight is the only solution to it without losing muscles. The simple thing about losing weight is you have to burn more calories than you take in a day or consume less calories. A protein powder for women consists of large amounts of protein and other nutrients that are low in calories. In absence of carbohydrates your body starts utilizing the stored fat as an energy and other nutrients support the process.
- Muscle Recovery: The best protein for women consists of a high level of amino acids that helps in muscle regeneration. After your intense training, your body is required to rest and recover the damage. For this you need BCAAs, vitamins, and minerals, and protein. The supplement consists of all these nutrients. As after training the body is very sensitive to the nutrients, taking the supplements meantime helps your muscle recover and improve your health.
- Supports Your Overall Health: Protein is very much required for a healthy immune system, bones, hair, nails, skin, and others. Without ensuring these supplements, you can’t imagine your overall health and wellness.
For filling the nutritional gap go for the protein powder for women but don’t forget to take the protein from the natural sources. You will get those nutrients from these natural sources that only leverage the impacts of protein in your body.