Hair is the most beautiful part of our body that adds grace to our looks. We all love to maintain those long tresses but sometimes there are a few factors that stops hair growth and makes it look rough and dull.
Some of the reasons behind hair fall, less hair volume or dullness can be:
- Unhealthy diet
- Usage of too much chemicals
In this article we are going to help with some of the best ways that can help with hair growth and support maintenance of healthy hair:
Use Hair Oil
One of the best ways of maintaining healthy hair is oily your scalp and hair regularly. Remember those times when your granny or mom used to make you sit and do champi? That was probably the best time when your hair would look lustrous and voluminous.
Here are some of the benefits of massaging your hair with oil:
- Provides nutrients and essential vitamins to the hair follicles
- Adds mixture to your hair and prevents dullness
- Add shine to your hair
- Improves blood circulation and hence stops hair fall
- Reduces dandruff and controls frizziness
You can use amla oil, coconut oil, mustard oil, bhringraj oil or mixed oils that contain essential oils, as per your need.
Change Your Hair Care Products
If you are using a particular oil/ shampoo or any other hair care products and you are not getting satisfied results, then it is always good to change the product. Try buying small sachets and use them for a few days, only if you feel it suits you go for the product. Try to use more herbal products and less chemically loaded hair care products.
Have Biotin Supplements
A good dietary supplement can always help in hair growth and reducing hair fall. When we talk about supplements for hair, then nothing can be as good as consuming biotin supplements. Consumption of biotin supplements or foods can help to optimize the procedure of hair growth from hair follicles. Keratin is a protein component that is needed for hair growth and biotin can support in improving the framework of this component. Most of the biotin tablets capsules offer your body vital nutrients, especially keratin, that can help to keep your hair long, thick and strong.
Use Hair Pack
You can use homemade packs to provide your hair proper nutrients and also hydration. Masks that contain curd, honey, henna, amla, etc. can help to add shine to your hair and also reduce breakage and split ends.
Here are some other hair maintenance tips that you can follow:
- Use low heat setting while blow drying your hair
- Use less chemicals to avoid hair fall
- Try to go for natural hair colour or hair care products
- Drink more water
- Get your haircut done at regular intervals
- Allow your hair to air dry naturally and avoid using heat as much as possible
- Take care of your diet
- Brush your hair more often to reduce frizz and tangle