Software outsourcing development is one of the options for small startups and large enterprises to access a database of talented candidates to perform the necessary functions.
Software development outsourcing means delegating the coding, testing, and support of a software product to a third-party team of programmers that is not a part of the customer company. This strategy helps companies and entrepreneurs to save time and money on software development, achieve continuous innovation in their company, and speed up the time-to-market of their digital products. How to choose a country to outsource your software development? Outsourcing creates massive employment across several developing nations like India, the Philippines, Ukraine, China, Poland, etc. At least 300,000 jobs are outsourced from the US to these countries on an annual basis.
In this article, we will consider the most popular countries for software development, highlight their main advantages and disadvantages.
Top Countries for Software Development Outsourcing
Cooperating with professional software engineers from these countries will allow you to get a first-class product at a competitive price. Foreign specialists can build your product from scratch or perform certain functions, according to your business needs.
India offers a decent level of communication, an affordable price, high-quality software, and a large pool of talents.
- Low software development rates.
- A wide selection of programming languages.
- Due to mentality differences, there may be problems with communication.
- Few developers have a high level of literacy.
This European country is known as one of the most reliable outsourcing destinations. Poland is a win-win option for businesses due to the availability of large IT hubs with professional tech experts and financial attractiveness.
- A vast majority of devs are well-educated.
- Polish specialists speak several languages at an intermediate level and above, so communication will not be a problem.
- Hourly rates are affordable.
- Poland has an innovative IT infrastructure.
- Polish software engineers have the European mentality.
- There can be timezone mismatches.
- There may be problems with monitoring and completing tasks.
Ukraine is one of the largest exporters of IT services that offers a large talent pool. Ukrainian IT hubs are systematically expanding, as each year, about 20,000 tech students graduate from Ukrainian universities. Ukrainian development teams offer their business partners great coding skills, excellent flexibility, and positive work culture.
- Ukrainian IT engineers have a European business approach.
- Ukrainian devs are proficient in English.
- Developers have great soft skills.
- Specialists offer great expertise at an affordable price.
- Certified specialists annually graduate from thirteen technical universities in Ukraine.
- Different time zones may cause some problems.
- Partners may have less management control.
Thus, software development outsourcing allows you to create a top-notch digital product at an optimal cost. Despite several risks, this method allows companies to improve their business and boost their profits.