CMPD is an American organisation that helps in the protection and safeguarding the rights as well as the safety of the USA citizens living in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The organisation has over 1,900 officers along with 473 civilian staff as well, as of the year 2016. The organisation is one of the largest police departments, between Washington DC and Atlanta, Georgia. The current chief of police is Kerr Putney. The organisation has 13 different divisions too. The current demographics of the organisation include 86 per cent of the staff being males, while the rest 14 per cent being females.
The primary services of the organisation include allowing the citizens of the City of Charlotte to live and stay safe and peacefully, by protecting and also safeguarding them, by maintaining overall law and order in the city. The organisation safeguards the rights and interests of almost 900,000 people living in the City of Charlotte.
CMPD Corporate Official Address
- Address: 600 E 4th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
- Phone Number: +1 704-336-7600
- Fax Number: 704-336-6599
- Email: NA
- Number of Employees: 1972
- Established: 1993
- Key People: Kerr Putney